LOVE is life, and Love of God is the highest and holiest and happiest form of life. But, because He is so great, and high, and we are so small and low, love of God - to be anything - must be EVERYTHING, or else it is nothing. Many have 'love of God' as a part-time hobby, a pleasant palliative on the shelf, with the iodine and aspirins, to use as needed. What the love of God demands is the WHOLE heart, life, strength and mind - at all times and in all things. Anything less is a mockery - an indication that we are cruelly deceiving ourselves, and have not really made contact with God at all. If and when we truly do, the magnetism and attraction will be irresistible, and mere part-time service will be impossible and unthinkable.
hey Becks I love ur blog it is just so brilliant you are truly an inspiration I sure can learn a lot from you what amazes me is the fact that at 25 u have such and in depth knowledge of God and the bible I got baptised when i was 24 and it has taken me another 24 to get where I am now and even then i have got a lot of learning to do but what i am implying is just like u said how so so good our Heavenly Father is and truly we dont deserve His many goodness and mercies because everyday I find that I am seeing it more and more and His blessings are just unbelievable at times and like u I can cry for his unwarranted grace He is so patient and understanding took me years to comprehend that and u have comprehended that a the tender age of 25 when many are still finding their feet keep it up Becks You truly are a child of God may He bless u and ur family always xxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDelete